Positions of the template Corporate2 are not working.

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:23 pm
hi.
1 week ago to buy a membership and I am working with the template corporate2, I read the documentation on which indicates the position where you can put the modules, but these positions do not work, on time the following positions are not enabled in the template but are indicated in the documentation:
menu1, menu2, menu3, menu4, menu5 ..., tab1, tab2 ...
Why is this?
From where I can get the correct positions for this template?

Thank you very much.
Greetings from Spain.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:49 pm
Hi,
which joomla version do you use ? This positions you write are specyfied one. 'Tab' positions let you display modules as tab element for tabs GK4 or tabs GK5 modules. 'Menu' gives you ability to show modules as menu elements in main menu. For example if you publish some module in 'menu1' position then you will go to menu item settings to 'Menu Params (GavickPro)' section you will find 'Select Positions' option and set 'menu1' you will see this module as subcontent of menu item.
Same thing with tab. You have to set for some module 'tab' position. For example 'tab1'. Then if you go to tabs GK4 module settings and add new tab you will have 'type' option. If you set module you will have to choose 'tab' position from 1 to 10. If you choose 'tab1' you will see module from 'tab1' as tab.

GK User
Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:43 pm
Hi, i'am using joomla 2.5.4..
thanks for your help.. i will check out what you said...
:-)

Konrad M wrote:Hi,
which joomla version do you use ? This positions you write are specyfied one. 'Tab' positions let you display modules as tab element for tabs GK4 or tabs GK5 modules. 'Menu' gives you ability to show modules as menu elements in main menu. For example if you publish some module in 'menu1' position then you will go to menu item settings to 'Menu Params (GavickPro)' section you will find 'Select Positions' option and set 'menu1' you will see this module as subcontent of menu item.
Same thing with tab. You have to set for some module 'tab' position. For example 'tab1'. Then if you go to tabs GK4 module settings and add new tab you will have 'type' option. If you set module you will have to choose 'tab' position from 1 to 10. If you choose 'tab1' you will see module from 'tab1' as tab.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:23 am
No problem. Here you can see what module positions you can use in this template http://demo.gavick.com/joomla16/apr2010 ... Itemid=107