Buy Corporate 2 for Joomla 2.5

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Wed May 30, 2012 12:36 am
ENGLISH:
hi all.
hopefully they can help, I need to buy the template corporate2 but as I see in the description of the plans indicated that this could be for the version 1.5 or 2.5.
I need the version for joomla 2.5.

I can trust that after purchasing the template I got the full installer for version 2.5??. ie modules, extensions, components that are at the time of purchase are all for version 2.5?

In that time of purchase choose the type of version? someone who has purchased this template I can tell if the default for version 1.5 or 2.5 ..

I repeat .. I can not use this template for version 1.5.

Sorry for my English.

Greetings from Spain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESPAÑOL:
hola a todos.
ojala puedan ayudarme, necesito comprar la plantilla corporate2 pero según veo en la descripcion de los planes, se indica que esta podría ser para la version 1.5 o 2.5.
Yo necesito la version para joomla 2.5.

Puedo confiar en que luego de comprar la plantilla me llegara el instalador completo para la version 2.5??. es decir los modulos, extensiones, componentes que vienen al momento de la compra son todos para la version 2.5?

En que momento de la compra elijo el tipo de version? alguien que haya comprado esta plantilla me puede indicar si viene por defecto para la version 1.5 o 2.5..

insisto.. no me sirve esta plantilla para la version 1.5.

Perdón por mi ingles.

Saludos desde España.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 31, 2012 8:11 am
The corporate2 template fully support Joomla 2.5, when you buy subscription you will have access to template for Joomla 2.5 and also to quickstart package which allows you to install template and all modules at once so you will get the same view like in our demo site.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:17 pm
thank you very much for your reply bkrztuk.

can also integrate a photo gallery and news on the template corporate2?

I'm new and I will buy the template but do not know if I can integrate more things?

when you buy it handed me documentation on how to add new components?

The basic subscription of 4 months, means that the website can not use the template over 4 months? will happen to my site after that time?

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:30 pm
Template is a template and Joomla as a flexible CMS allows you too many components/modules as you want to your site. Documentation is available here : [url]wiki.gavick.com[/url]
Platinum Boarder