flags position and mobile phone layout

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 am
Dear sir,
i have 2 questions:
1. you can visit micaam.com. i want to move language flags to the position as shown in attached figure. how can i do that?
2. i want to visit my website (micaam.com) by mobile phone. but the appearance on mobile phone is very ugly. how can i set the layout on mobile phone to be as same as on desktop computer (IE, or Firefox...)?
I am looking forward to your reply soon.
Thank you in advance.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:13 am
micaam wrote:Dear sir,
i have 2 questions:
1. you can visit micaam.com. i want to move language flags to the position as shown in attached figure. how can i do that?
2. i want to visit my website (micaam.com) by mobile phone. but the appearance on mobile phone is very ugly. how can i set the layout on mobile phone to be as same as on desktop computer (IE, or Firefox...)?
I am looking forward to your reply soon.
Thank you in advance.

I can not upload my webpage picture, i do not know the reason. I asked help by online chat of gavick, but she can not give me help. so i describe my webpage by following texts:
1. look at www.micaam.com, i want to move "tool login search" menu to the left, then
2. move language flags to the right of "search" menu. this is to say, the flages are on the same line with "search", but on the right of "search"
Fresh Boarder