Body Font Color Change

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:03 pm
We would like to change the font color from light grey to dark grey. Can you please tell me how it is possible ? which css I have to change?

Also the tool plugin on the top .. Can we disable it?

Regards,
JC
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:13 pm
I am using joomla! 2.5
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 am
Hi
Can you give us url to your site?

GK User
Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:24 pm
I would like to "coat tail" this thread so as not to start a new one. I am also looking to change the "body font" color to darker gray (or black) I believe this is done in the "template manager" area, but want to make sure I don't mess anything up. If the CSS change of the font color will also change the H1, H2, H3 etc. elements to the same dark gray that is fine as well. The light gray that the Corporate2 template is awesome but I fear that some of my "older" clients might not be able to read it as easily.

site - http://www.zahaitis.com/start

Thanks,

Joe
Chicago, IL
USA
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:09 am
To change body please add to override.css

Code: Select all
body {
color: #979189;
}

and change color value, remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:03 pm
Amazing . . .and once again the fix is easier to implement that formatting the question itself.

Thank you Gavick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the amazing templates and code coming

Joe
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:27 am
Yes it is true. And if you know how to use firebug you won't have to ask in cases like this one.