Bullet and numbering in content

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:25 pm
Don Lee wrote:Hi,

I have got your PM already but the site is live now so I can't find the link to see those issues, can you please update?

Thanks,

http://www.shinnlegal.com/our-people/jason-m-shinn

Bullets in article are not indented.
Unwanted bullets at printer and e-mail icon in article.
Unwanted bullets at article nav on bottom.

I don't have an example at the moment, but number lists aren't displaying numbers either.

I love your templates and have been relatively easy to work with, but I'm noticing the bullet/numbering issue in many of your templates.

Thanks,
Eric
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:22 pm
Hi Eric,

Can you please remove the code you have added to override.css or provide me with FTP access of the site? I have tried to add some new code to CSS Override option of the template setting but it can't override the one in that file.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:52 pm
Don Lee wrote:Hi Eric,

Can you please remove the code you have added to override.css or provide me with FTP access of the site? I have tried to add some new code to CSS Override option of the template setting but it can't override the one in that file.

Thanks,

I removed the coded in override.css.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:32 pm
d2dpcs wrote:
Don Lee wrote:Hi Eric,

Thanks,

I removed the code in override.css.

Any news on this please?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:06 pm
Hi,

I'm sorry for my delay, I have just added a new code for you, please check if the page is ok now
Code: Select all
.gk_square3 li{
list-style: disc none inside!important;
text-indent: 2em!important;
}

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm

I'm sorry for my delay, I have just added a new code for you, please check if the page is ok now
Code: Select all
.gk_square3 li{
list-style: disc none inside!important;
text-indent: 2em!important;
}

Thanks,

Looks good, thank you very much. I tried applying this code in your Music template override.css file and it didn't work (no changes noticed.) Yes, I enabled CSS override.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:44 pm
Hi,

Do you mean that you need my further help in another site?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Do you mean that you need my further help in another site?

Yes, I'm using a few different templates of yours and none of them show bullets. Music and Financial Business.

Example - http://www.auburn-hills.lib.mi.us/2/index.php/community

The article should have bullets.

Thanks.
Senior Boarder