Image Show GK4 not displaying K2 content

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 pm
If the content type is "k2 article" the slide will show the article's tittle and will correctly link it, but the article's content is not displayed.

I have tried playing with the options but always get the same result.

I'm using Joomla 2.5, and version 1.24 of the extension.

I need help with this, thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:50 pm
Hi

Please show me Your site.

GK User
Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:27 pm
This is my site: http://peertv.org/gallarreta

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:35 pm
Hi

I can see it's not a css issue. Please send me joomla panel and ftp access to Your site.

teitbite
Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:26 am
Hi

Reported to programmers.

GK User
Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:48 pm
Great thanks, any idea when it will be fixed?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:45 am
Hi

I believe an update for this module was already released. Please try reinstall it.

GK User
Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:40 pm
The update section still shows version 1.24.

Just in case, I re-downloaded and re-installed the version on the web, but it is still the same version and the function still does not work.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:28 pm
Hi

I was trying to make a second check but GK Image Show module is locked. Can You log off from it ?

GK User
Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 am
Sorry, it is unlocked now
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 am
Btw, right now it is not using K2 sources (as it does not work) but regular articles
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:34 pm
Hi

I can see You've fixed it Yourself. What was the problem ?

GK User
Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:03 pm
That image was not from the "Image Show GK4", it is the slideshow in the upperside. The way I have "fixed" it is by not using K2 content as the source but regular Joomla articles. I will leave it like that for this project, but I would appreciate if the bug was fixed for other users and future projects.

It is probably a very minor thing, as it does retrieve the tittle, but not the article body, it should be worth to fix.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:17 pm
After hours of thinking the problem was my own, I also just realized the K2 content issue lies within the Image Show Module. I am using the latest Image Show in Joomla 2.5. Please let us know when this problem will be fixed. Thanks!
Fresh Boarder