Corporate2 Hompeage modules don't dispaly articles' content.

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:52 pm
Hi,

I need help. In my multilingual site the hompage modules don't display articles content and I have no idea how ti fix it. It points to an existing articles id but nothing is displayed. Can anyone help Please!
Site address beta.softelligence.pl

Cheers,
Mariusz
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:38 pm
OK I made a few tests and the module News Show Pro GK4 works with categories but if one chooses an article's id it doesn't work.

Dear Gavick Team is this a bug or misconfiguration? Please advice! I whish I know how to proceed, should I look for missconfiguration or report the bug?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 pm
Hi

I'm affraid NSP is not supporting multilanguage content. You will need to create a module for each language separately.

GK User
Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:05 pm
But I did it I have 3 modules cloned each dedicated for one language variant:
1. EN
2. PL
3. ALL
The problem is that when I am assigning an article dedicated for one language using the article id it doesn't display it. When I create a category for this article and choose the category in the module it works. So something is wrong I don't want to create categories just to display a single article form those modules.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:52 am
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel. I'll see what can be wrong.

GK User
Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 pm
email sent
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:41 am
Hi

I just confirmed that everything is configured right and it's still not working. I've send this to programmers to track an issue.

GK User
Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:35 am
Thank you, I am waiting for the feedback :whistle:
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:50 am
Hi

Programmers told me that there were common error and they fixed it in last update. Please try upgrade Your module. The issue was a little different but connected with the same thing, so maby it got fixed too.

GK User
Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 pm
Thanks, looks like it works now. Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:53 pm
Hi

Great to hear it :)