Change color lines

Professional Jomal template designed to be easily adaptable to all kinds of business
GK User
Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:44 pm
Hi,

How could I change color lines of modules (gavick.jpg)?

I tried it in template.css (line

Code: Select all
div#gk-current-content>div>div.inner { padding:24px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #[b]c8c3be[/b]; border-top:none!important; border-left:none!important; }

and

Code: Select all
.moduletable_text { margin-top:10px!important; padding:24px; background:#fff; border:1px solid #[b]c8c3be[/b]; border-top:none!important; border-left:none!important; }

but doesn`t work

What can I do?

Regards,
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:48 pm
Hi

You need to show me exacly what You have in mind. Show me which line and Your website when this element can be spoted.

GK User
Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

You need to show me exacly what You have in mind. Show me which line and Your website when this element can be spoted.

Hi,

There are two line; right and bottom. In "gavick.jpg" the lines has a red cricle. This lines appear in all modules.
I will attach a file "gavick.jpg". If you need samething more, please tell me.

Regards,
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:05 pm
Hi

Can You please tell me Your site's url ? Right now I do not even know which joomla version this template is.

GK User
Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Can You please tell me Your site's url ? Right now I do not even know which joomla version this template is.

Hi,

I would like tell you, but the site is under construction. The joomla version is "1.5.23", and template "gk_corporate2".

What else I can do?

Regards,
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:22 am
Hi

Unfortunately there is no such lines on the demo page, so I will need to see Your site.