second line menu

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Mon May 02, 2011 7:58 am
Dear Sirs,

this is my problem:

I do I need to add new menu items in the home and let me know if you can create a second line (black) under the menu in black. I enclose a sample image. please is very important for me to add a second line.

Walter

site: www.calciodonne.it
menu.jpg
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue May 03, 2011 3:57 pm
pls, pls, pls... can I have your reply?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 05, 2011 3:33 pm
Hi

This is harder than it looks ;/

Will this menu has submenus or will it be only in one line ?

GK User
Thu May 05, 2011 4:20 pm
will be only one row :)
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 07, 2011 1:01 pm
Hi

If it's gonna be in one row than the items should be pulled to the second row without an effort. All You would need to do is to change the backgroun image /images/menu_sprite.png so it will have a copy of the light bar instad of the black one in place.

GK User
Sat May 07, 2011 3:03 pm
I do see a double image height of this picture? menu_sprite.png
so when they increase the menu and go by you see the color black?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 10, 2011 12:44 pm
Hi

When menu fall to the second line than You will see black on black, so You need to change the black bar in this image to the light bar which is just over it in the same image.

GK User
Tue May 10, 2011 3:04 pm
I did not understand what to do and I think that it is not the first experience. you know in a few words as I get the second line of the menu in black

Walter
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 12, 2011 6:55 pm
Hi

Please just edit this file /images/menu_sprite.png when You see how it looks like exerything will be clear.

Just make the white the same as black and replace the file.

GK User
Fri May 13, 2011 2:07 pm
I have change the color of file /images/menu_sprite.png and I have made it all in black color but in the site no show all black color. you can see to url: www.calciodonne.it
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 15, 2011 1:51 am
Hi

I still see the image unchanged. Please send me FTP details. I'll do that for You.

GK User
Sun May 15, 2011 8:19 am
if I change the color to the part below the line from gray to black, black becomes the upper part of the menu. I wish the color of the menu came out as the picture I attached earlier this request
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 16, 2011 3:55 pm
Hi

I'm still not sure if I understood You right, but please try to add this code at the end of template.css file:

Code: Select all
div#horiz-menu ul ul li {
    background-position: 100% -61px;
}

div#horiz-menu li.level1, div#horiz-menu ul ul li {
    background: url("../images/menu_sprite.png") repeat-x scroll 100% -158px transparent;
}

GK User
Tue May 17, 2011 4:18 pm
You can understand if you see this attached image in first message. I have attached image as I would like it.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 18, 2011 4:57 pm
Hi

It's hard if we cannot cange the ackground image, but please try to add this code:

Code: Select all
div#horiz-menu {
    height: 96px;
}

#menu_wrap {
    height: 126px;
}

GK User
Wed May 25, 2011 11:20 am
Now is all ok. thank you for your patience :)
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 27, 2011 8:39 am
Hi

No problem. Glad I could help.