Step by step of insert the contents

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:03 am
Hi,

I'm a newbie in the Joomla and I have a lot of dificulties.

First of all
After the instalition of the template I receive the following message of erro about the file 'en-GB.tpl_gk_twn.ini'

Another problem is about te content of demo. How should I install the content?

The manual doen't say anything about it.

Please can you be really specific?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:02 pm
This is the correct erro message

* It was not possible to copy the selected file.
* JInstaller::install: Failed to copy file: /home/esportesdeaaz/www/joomla/tmp/install_4c692886e049a/gk_twn/en-GB.tpl_gk_twn.ini to /home/esportesdeaaz/www/joomla/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_gk_twn.ini
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:58 pm
Hi

When do You have this message? What are You trying to do? Are the permissions for the directory set to writable ?

GK User
Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:54 pm
Yes I have permission in this directory. This message erro show after install template
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 pm
Can you help me in the step by step of install the content?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm
Hi

Now I understand :) You do not need to install a content thing after thing. Please use Quickstart package. It's an exact copy of the demo site with joomla and all extensions included. All You need to do is to download it, unzip, copy to server and run the joomla installation from the package.

GK User
Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:44 am
raphaelldo wrote:
This is the correct erro message

* It was not possible to copy the selected file.
* JInstaller::install: Failed to copy file: /home/esportesdeaaz/www/joomla/tmp/install_4c692886e049a/gk_twn/en-GB.tpl_gk_twn.ini to /home/esportesdeaaz/www/joomla/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_gk_twn.ini

Hi

Do you have English language installed on your joomla?
Normally, this is the message that you receive when joomla installer is trying to place this file on no existing directory.
If you did remove English language, i strongly not recommend it.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder