K2 News Order Problem

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:46 pm
Hi.
I use K2 Module sevaral times for diffrent theme. At the end I decided to try "News Themplate" (The site is verader.com/v)
The problem is ordering item . At the site I added the last article is "Peygamber Mirasına Sahip Çıkmak" but now it seems the last added articles is "Medyada Kaynak Güvenirliği" like you see at the site.

How can I arrange the news settings pro gk4 for K2

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:08 am
Perhaps settings of NSP module is wrong. Please check data source and offset parameter (first selects what to describe, second allows for example not show first 1 or more articles and start from older ones).

GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:09 am
Cyberek wrote:Perhaps settings of NSP module is wrong. Please check data source and offset parameter (first selects what to describe, second allows for example not show first 1 or more articles and start from older ones).

Hi Cyberek,

I think my problem is articles time. You see the picture below all the articles created 00:00.

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:32 pm
But that is core Joomla / K2 functionality. Perhaps you are having some strange issues with your Joomla installation? Please ask the question on general Joomla forum.