Hyper link color

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:47 am
I have changed Hyper link color with the code below but it effected "Read more" buttons as well. See please http://postimg.org/image/wydvz7ddn/

How can I correct it?

div.itemBody a {color: #151B54;}
div.itemBody a:hover, div.itemBody a:active, div.itemBody a:focus {color: #e25b32;}
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:59 am
Would you like to change link color including "Read more" button or without?
If without, could you name the a elements (or where they are), that you would like to modify?

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:03 pm
Without Read more button. I only want to change the hyperlinks color within the articles and keep same "Read more" (white) color.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:54 pm
Could You please post an url to your site?

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:09 pm
would you mind if you show a code only? For some reasons I turn off the web site.

Just want to change the hyperlink color in the content only.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:49 pm
Without access to your site it might be impossible. If the site is in offlide mode, please send me PM with link to the site, login and password and link to this thread.

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:55 pm
I have sent you PM. Thanks in advance!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:07 pm
Ok, You can use :not css pseudo selector to exclude "read more" buttons:
Code: Select all
div.itemBody a:not(a.itemReadMore) {color: #151B54;}
div.itemBody a:not(a.itemReadMore):hover, div.itemBody a:not(a.itemReadMore):active, div.itemBody a:not(a.itemReadMore):focus {color: #e25b32;}

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:13 pm
It didn't effect. Did I something wrong: http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-2330-124.html
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:22 pm
I would strongly suggest to use override.css file instead of custom Css code box. Edit the file via ftp.

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:43 pm
Still same. The code below code works but K2 "Read more" buttons problem but anyway. I will back to Joomla instead of K2.

div.itemBody a {color: #15317E;}
div.itemBody a:hover, div.itemBody a:active, div.itemBody a:focus {color: #e25b32;}

Thank you by the way.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:56 am
If you would like me to investigate it more, please prepare a custom page where You cant deal correctly with styling, post the url an I'll check whats wrong.