NSP4 and NSP5 get SQL error (or TWN2)

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Tue May 28, 2013 5:14 pm
hi,
i have a problem in a new site.
  • First i have installed the twn2 template and then spanish language
  • After i have created several categories in k2 (without articles).
  • Next, I created menu options associates to the k2 categories.
  • Next i installed NSP5 and set a module in the homepage (in Top1 position, analog to 'Main NSP' module of TWN2 demo) but the site crashed when i went to homepage (see the error in (*)).
  • i think was because had not items, then i created it, but the error persist.
  • i have uninstalled NSP5 and all ok.
  • Next, i installed NSP4 but the problem is the same.
  • i changed the language to english newly but the problem is the same.
i don't know if the problem is TWN2, NSP4, NSP5 or mi.

(*) error
YOU HAVE AN ERROR IN YOUR SQL SYNTAX; CHECK THE MANUAL THAT CORRESPONDS TO YOUR MYSQL SERVER VERSION FOR THE RIGHT SYNTAX TO USE NEAR 'ORDER BY CONTENT.TITLE DESC' AT LINE 25 SQL=SELECT CONTENT.ID AS ID, CATS.NAME AS CAT_NAME, CATS.ALIAS AS CAT_ALIAS, CONTENT.CATID AS CAT_ID, USERS.NAME AS AUTHOR, USERS.EMAIL AS AUTHOR_EMAIL, USERS.ID AS AUTHOR_ID, CONTENT_RATING.RATING_SUM AS RATING_SUM, CONTENT_RATING.RATING_COUNT AS RATING_COUNT FROM JMLSEM_K2_ITEMS AS CONTENT LEFT JOIN JMLSEM_K2_CATEGORIES AS CATS ON CATS.ID = CONTENT.CATID LEFT JOIN JMLSEM_USERS AS USERS ON USERS.ID = CONTENT.CREATED_BY LEFT JOIN JMLSEM_K2_RATING AS CONTENT_RATING ON CONTENT.ID = CONTENT_RATING.ITEMID WHERE ORDER BY CONTENT.TITLE DESC

The server parameters are:
PHP Built On Linux rsb28.rhostbh.com 2.6.32-20130307.60.9.bh6.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Mar 7 15:58:33 EST 2013 x86_64
Database Version 5.5.31-log
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.4.15
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 12.2.0 Stable [ Neil Armstrong ] 21-September-2012 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/28.0.1500.20 Safari/537.36

Thanks very much for your assistence
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 28, 2013 5:50 pm
Please send an admin access to my email normanuk[at]live.co.uk and I ll take a look at it.

Please include this topic link in your email so I know it is from you.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:17 am
I have same problem with a new install of twn2. Its quickstart so everything is default and I am getting 1064 error when i try to choose articles for nsp. If I disable the nsp inquestion it all goes back to normal.
I need help too as this is holding things up .Any help very appreciated.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:43 am
Hi @Elliott Head,

Can you please send me your admin access details so I can check this out.

Please send details to my email normanuk[at]live.co.uk or via a private message in here.

Please include this topic subject and link in your email.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder