News Show Pro GK4 ver. 3.3.5 as demo

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:53 pm
Hello i am trying to use News Show Pro GK4 ver. 3.3.5 like the demo site (template The News) but i cant figure how. I am using the Joomla 2.5 and used quick install. What i mean is i need when the mouse hover the article eg entertainment to have the same effect as the demo site and just a simple image movement as it is here.... bewii.com

Best Regards
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:36 am
Hi

Please show me a screenshot of a module style You are trying to copy, so I'll give You settings.

GK User
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:45 am
I am sending you the module and the way i need to be shown.

On the left is the article with mouse over and on the right without mouse over.

Just like the Demo of The World News.

Thanks a lot.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:38 am
My subscription is ending tomorrow, so I need an answer soon...

anyone?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:09 pm
Hi

Here are scans of settings to this NSP module.

GK User
Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:27 pm
My settings are exactly the same, but i dont have same onmouseover effect as the demo.

Its probably something in Additional Settings but no matter if i change the settings there i dont see any difference.

I need the on mouseover effect to be seen as demo and dont a simple zoom effect.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:41 pm
Hi

More likely this effect is attached to some module positions only. Please show me Your site.

GK User
Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 am
it was written in my first post...

bewii.com

I am using the same module position
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:48 pm
Hi

Code of this module looks a lot different. Please send me an access to joomla panel. I need to check it.

GK User
Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:37 pm
pm sent....

its differnet code? I used quickstart! :shock:
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Hi

Every setting is the same as on my copy. I'm showing this to programmers right now. Can You please tell me what have You did since installation ? It may be a javascript conflict.

GK User
Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:01 pm
I did nothing at all....

First thing i noticed after installation was this, so I didnt proceed to any changes, in order to check if this is a bug or.... whatever!

Waiting for your news!

Best Regards
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:02 am
Hi

Programmers informed me that there is an error message about mootools, but this is something which would be visible only if site got a conflict produced with a 3rd party extension. Are You sure nothing was installed after the clean quickstart ? If not, than it may be a broken file so I would advice to re-download the package and re-install it one more time.

Programmers are waiting for information if anything was installed after quickstart.

GK User
Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:14 pm
I installed Feedgator, but the problem was even before feedgator installed.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:50 pm
Hi

Have You tried to reinstall quickstart ? Because if You have not done any changes, that I can see 2 more problems. At least one can be connected with a lack or broken file in javascript.

GK User
Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:58 pm
I installed this time quickinstall for Joomla 3 on a demo folder and works fine.

Probably corrupted files.

Consider topic closed!

THanks a lot!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri May 03, 2013 11:23 am
=)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri May 03, 2013 11:24 am
=)
Fresh Boarder