Login Module Create Account LInk

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:41 pm
Hi,

In the login module pop up there is no link to create an account. I have the feature enabled and I can create accounts but I need a link like forgot password or forgot username in that pop up. How do I add it?

Also, the joomla system messages appear at the top of the template, how can I make sure they appear in the main body with the typography described on the template?

Finally, I customized the header with the logo but now the logo in the mobile version looks too big, how do I resize?

Here is the web site www.cafemeetingplace.com (joomla 3)

Thanks!

Camila
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:32 pm
Also, I have a recaptcha issue. I have the recaptcha plugin enabled with the correct keys but it is not showing up on the K2 comment section or the registration page. On the k2 section, it says 'please enter the two letters above' but there is nothing to enter. In the registration page nothing even shows up.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm
Hi

ReCaptcha is a delicate app. As far as I know You cannot call recaptcha twice on one page, so this is most probably the problem here. Also K2 has its own recaptcha configuration panel in settings.

About module. I can see in code that a list element for registration is shown, but there is no link in it. Please send me an access to joomla panel and I'll check settings for it.