Registration form

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:24 pm
I have installed the WN II and the problem I am having is the register button doesn't respond, (It is clickable but doesn't work, it is dumb) the registration form works from the Login popup window but I want it work from the "register" button itself? Any help on this issue?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:40 am
Hi,

Could you provide an URL to your website? Without it, it will be hard to detect a reason of your problem.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:05 am
dziudek wrote:Hi,

Could you provide an URL to your website? Without it, it will be hard to detect a reason of your problem.

My site url is: http://greencardmongolia.com

Also I didn't find the "mod_gk_login" package in the template package? I am assuming it must be in included in this template? If so, please send me the module since it may have been causing the problem.

I did have the "mod_gk_register"!

Thank you in advance!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:17 pm
I've redirected the problem to our developer who implemented the recaptcha in mod_gk_register module.

Additionally there is no mod_gk_login - we are using the standard mod_login in this template ;)
Administrator

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:20 pm
Could you send me access details to your admin panel ? Please use PM and remember to include link to this forum topic.
Platinum Boarder