Kilka pytań odnośnie The World News

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:39 am
Witajcie,

mam kilka pytań odnośnie tego szablonu.

1. Gdzie mogę zmienić nazwę: "Add new comment", która wyświetla się przy każdym artykule obok Wydrukuj, Email ? Chcę to nazwać: Dodaj nowy komentarz. Używam K2, połączonego z Jcomments.

2. Gdzie mogę zmienić tak samo z angielskiego na polski okienko logowania, które jest widoczne po kliknięciu przycisku LOGIN w prawym górnym rogu. Wtedy pojawia się okienko z tekstem m.in.:
Login or Register
Facebook user?

You can use your Facebook account to sign into our site.

Przy okazji - jak można uruchomić możliwość logowania na stronę za pomocą facebooka? Jak kliknę na przycisk Login with facebook wyskakuje mi: W aplikacji GKF wystąpił błąd. Spróbuj ponownie później.

3. Przy wybraniu opcji: Nie pamiętam hasła w ścieżce gdzie jestem pojawia się:

Start
/
Joomla Pages II
/
Password reset

Jak można zmienić nazwy tego na polski i inne nazwy w ogóle?

Prosiłbym o pomoc!
Dziękuję,
Przemek
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:07 pm
Hi there,

Can you please write your post again in English then we can understand to help you out?

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm
Hello,

I have a few questions about this template.

First Where can I change the name: "Add new comment" that is displayed next to each article, Print, Email? I want to call it: Add a new comment - in Polish. I'm using K2, combined with jcomments.

Second Where can I change the same from English to Polish login box that is displayed when you click LOGIN in the upper right corner. Then there is a window with the text include:
Login or Register
Facebook user?

You can use your Facebook account to sign into our site.

By the way - how you can start the ability to log in page via Facebook? As I click on the button Login with Facebook pops up: The GKF application error occurred. Please try again later.

Third When you choose: I forgot my password in the path where I get:

start
/
Joomla Pages II
/
Password reset

How can I change the name of the Polish and other names at all?

I would ask for your help!
Thank you,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 am
Hi,

In order to translate those texts, you find them in this file ROOT\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_gk_twn2.ini

Please give me your site link to check the problems with login.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder