IE6 error page killing me

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:46 am
hy , when a visitors visit my site with ie6 aftr that all visitors see ie6 error page even they are not useing IE , i add a visitors tracker to that error page and daily more then 1000 visiters seeing that page and i never saw anyone coming from IE6 or 5 . please tell me what to do ?? my joomla cache in enable and i cant disable cache because when i disable cache my site eats all CPU because its a huge traffic website , i also tried reuploading the templete but nothing , i'm useing joomla 1.5
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 am
Hi,

This is a known issue, it comes from cache plugin, we have just fixed it for the version of Joomla 2.5, I will ask our developer to check with Joomla 1.5 as well. Also, please consider to upgrade the site to Joomla 2.5 to get more bug fixes.

Cheers,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:02 am
Hy thank you for ur reply , i cant upgrade to joomla 2.5 there will b alot of work to do , please fix this issu with joomla 1.5
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:38 pm
I will let you know soon!
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:11 pm
Any Good News ??? i'm desperately waiting ...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:18 pm
Hi,

It's now on weekend so I haven't got any update from developers yet. I will check again with them tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder