Module Class Suffix for Extensios

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Wed May 23, 2012 5:28 pm
Hello,

I'm using my first template from Gavick and absolutely love it! But I'm having a problem applying a module class suffix for extensions. Have tried every format (all caps, space, quotes, underscore...) but it's not working. Have emptied the cache multiple times and still nothing. Can you please help?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 24, 2012 3:41 am
Can you please post a link to your website so we can take a look at the issue.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 24, 2012 5:37 am
normanUK wrote:Can you please post a link to your website so we can take a look at the issue.

See you around...

Sure, here it is (still a development site): http://brpreview2.cloudaccess.net/

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 24, 2012 5:42 am
Can you please tell me which module you are trying to add a class suffix.

Thank you, see you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 24, 2012 8:28 am
normanUK wrote:Can you please tell me which module you are trying to add a class suffix.

Thank you, see you around...

I'm using ' DARK' on the little module on the top right called VIDEOS. Thank you for your help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 24, 2012 9:52 am
Please use lowercase " dark" with space in front. Because module header titles are in uppercase that is why samples looks like as if they should be uppercase but actually it is lowercase as css code is lowercase. We are sorry for confusing. ;)

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm
Thank you very much. That solved it and I really appreciate your time and your help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat May 26, 2012 3:00 pm
No problem at all, anything you need just ask.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder