what module is used here

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:39 pm
Hi i am using world news 2 but i really like this module and would like to know what it is and where i can get it. i like the text layout and the space as well.

here is the template i am talking about and the module that i like is in top 1 position i think

http://demo.gavick.com/joomla15/dec2009/ it is where it says latest news- obama

also what is being used for the articles on the site, is it k2 module as i like the layout
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:04 am
This is News Show Pro module available in our download section, the module support also content from K2 component.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:08 pm
bkrztuk wrote:This is News Show Pro module available in our download section, the module support also content from K2 component.

cheers for that. i have that module but do not seem to have it set the way that is set, as that looks more professional. also could you let me know why that module does not like cdn system. i am using amazon s3 and it will not display the pictures from there which is annoying as i really like that module and now i am having to use another module which does not look as good
Platinum Boarder