Problem with IMAGES on GKNEWS

Advanced newspaper or magazine Joomla template to build news website with unique and detailed design.
GK User
Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:37 pm
I have a problem on the thumbnails of the GKnews in my website. Depending on the kind of image I put for the thumbnail i get these errors. I tried to change de reolution and the size but still does not work. I need help, it is urgent!
Thanks

Problem.jpg

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/www/snap-and-roll.com/modules/mod_gk_news/helpers/image.helper.php on line 177

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/www/snap-and-roll.com/modules/mod_gk_news/helpers/image.helper.php on line 178

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/www/snap-and-roll.com/modules/mod_gk_news/helpers/image.helper.php on line 221

Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open '/home/www/snap-and-roll.com/modules/mod_gk_news/cache/' for writing: Is a directory in /home/www/snap-and-roll.com/modules/mod_gk_news/helpers/image.helper.php on line 225
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:12 pm
you have to change the permission of the directory to 777

/home/www/snap-and-roll.com/modules/mod_gk_news/cache/
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:21 am
I have the same problem, but not alwayas. it appears from time to time. thumbnails are there but the error is showing. Permission is set to 777 but no change!
im using latest version of the module mod_news_pro_gk4 and joomla 2.5
Fresh Boarder