Quay for Jomsocial 2.2

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:21 pm
I just installed the new Quay theme for Jomsocial 2.2 and i noticed that when you hover a menu item in a drop down menu the text disapperas. Here is a screen shot, isn´t it better if the background change color when you hover a menu item?

picture.jpg
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 pm
And when I have clicked on a menu item it is marked with green? Shouldn´t it be red?

Capture_2011-04-17.JPG
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm
Could you tell what browser you use ? You delete all previous JomSocial style files and copy new package ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm
There is one more thing, you need to update also template to latest version.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:56 pm
I downloaded the Quay template for Joomla again and installed it but there was no difference. Are there changes in the Quay template for Joomla, I thought only the Quay template for Jomsocial where changed?

I deleted all the previous Quay style files for Jomsocial and uploaded the news ones. I use Internet Explorer 9.

Nothing has helped.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:15 pm
No you need also update the Quay Joomla template because colors in different styles are from this files.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:16 pm
I did that but it didn´t work at first but now suddenly it seems to work!

If the problem comes back I will report it here but for now everything works fine!
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 pm
What version of JomSocial are you running in the demo?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 pm
Hello - I am running Jomsocial 2.3.. Just did the install of the GK theme and Quay template per instructions. Looks like a language file problem. Can anyone help me resolve this? Please see attachment
Junior Boarder