Login field too wide

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:49 am
Hi,

Take a look here: http://trojmiasto.me/beta/index.php?opt ... e&Itemid=2

the login field is way too wide, in the original Jomsocial template there's a welcome text and the login field to the right... here it' sonly the login field. Where do I change that? Jomsocial takes the whole width so I can't put any additional left or right modules.

How to make it like in the Quay demo?

EDIT:
OK I think I reminded myself of it - just add something in the right place and then it moves the login form.
But hmm.. I can't find the position for this place, next to the login form.

EDIT 2:
Hmm... I think Quay simply uses Jomsocial's core but I'm supposed to ignore the Jomsocial module itself and just put Quay's modules like they were JS's... right?

BTW. Anyone from the support visits this forum any time?
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:51 pm
Hi
What do you want to achieve, smaller login fildes ?

GK User
Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:54 pm
As default, the Jomsocial login field is from left to right - all the way through the width.

I had to link Jomsocial directly into "profile" and for logged users with login from the start page so that no one sees the login field. Unfortunately, this is just partly a solution because on Gavick demo the login field is nice and just on the right and it's inside Jomsocial module ("Join us now!"). How can I put it on the right side of the Jomsocial module, like in the demo?

M.
Fresh Boarder