installed the quay.. but am getting a error!!!

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:32 pm
I installed everything correctly.. I even installed the helper.php file that was in the quickstart in the directory: /home/sacco/public_html/modules/mod_gk_js_members/

i thought that this was the reason that it was not working.. but i get this error below..

what is the problem????

what is gone wrong???

Members
Activity stream
Video Comments

Warning: require_once(/home/sacco/public_html/modules/mod_gk_js_members/helper.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sacco/public_html/modules/mod_gk_js_members/mod_gk_js_members.php on line 44

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sacco/public_html/modules/mod_gk_js_members/helper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sacco/public_html/modules/mod_gk_js_members/mod_gk_js_members.php on line 44
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm
I am now locked out of my administrator page... my user & password do not work anymore!!

admin and demo do not work either!!!

what happened????
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 pm
Now am getting this error again....

Members
Activity stream
Video Comments

Warning: require_once(/home/sacco/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sacco/public_html/modules/mod_gk_js_members/helper.php on line 31

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sacco/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sacco/public_html/modules/mod_gk_js_members/helper.php on line 31
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:26 pm
ok

I found the important!!!! .txt

What is sql_dump?

Go to http://video.gavick.com/video/template/quay_nov2009/

Access details to admin panel:

login: admin
password: DEMO

but logging into the backend with these credentials i get the following:

Warning: include_once(/home/sacco/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sacco/public_html/plugins/user/jomsocialuser.php on line 12

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/sacco/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sacco/public_html/plugins/user/jomsocialuser.php on line 12

Warning: require_once(/home/sacco/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/featured.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sacco/public_html/plugins/user/jomsocialuser.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sacco/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/featured.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sacco/public_html/plugins/user/jomsocialuser.php on line 19
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:44 pm
in the jomsocial_theme i downloaded there is only the folder named: gk_style

in the com_community folder on the site there are zip files..

this installation definitely has not gone the way it was supposed to!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 pm
i wasted 4 hours intalling this and it ruined my joomla installation!!!

i really am not happy with this!!!
Fresh Boarder