[SOLVED] Jomsocial menu

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:46 pm
After I installed the Quay theme for Jomsocial the menu in Jomsocial looks very strange, I have taken a screenshot of it which you can see here below.

Capture.PNG

I have the latest version of Quay and I have Joomla 1.5.22 and Jomsocial 2.0.3.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:01 pm
I forgot, here is my url for Jomsocial: http://www.ffatest.se/community
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:44 pm
Did you install update for JomSocial or it was the first installation ? Did you have before gk_theme for JomSocial ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:15 pm
I restored a backup from my live site to use as a test site and the backup contained Jomsocial 2.0.3. After that I installed Quay and Quay for Jomsocial. Before i used Quay as theme for Jomsocial I used bubble which comes with Jomsocial pro and I don´t have any other gk_themes for Jomsocial installed.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:47 pm
Please delete all files in directory gk_style, download gk_style for JS a copy again. Remember to include all files (css and images directories and 7 php files), next in JS configuration set gk_style as a template and check the results. If fix doesn't work please send me some data to login (bartlomiej.krztuk[at]gmail.com)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:07 pm
No it didn´t help, I have send you username and password to log in.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:24 pm
Thanks for the help, it was the plugin JCH Optimzie that made the Jomsocial menu look very strange. Just uninstall it or deactivate it and problem solved.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:26 pm
Topic solved :)
Platinum Boarder