Help Lining Up

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 am
How would I straighten this like the demo (karma, friday..,1 hour.., 242 views)?

quay.png

and move the "share this" like the demo?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:37 am
I want to know that too... It's better like this.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 am
Open file profile.header.php in gk_style directory and change order of the <li> elements between lines 89-107 or comment this two lines
Code: Select all
<li class="title"><?php echo JText::_('CC PROFILE VIDEO'); ?></li>
<li class="video"><a class="icon-videos" onclick="joms.videos.playProfileVideo( <?php echo $profile->profilevideo; ?> , <?php echo $user->id; ?> )" href="javascript:void(0);"><?php echo JText::_('CC MY PROFILE VIDEO');?></a></li>

The 'share this' button should be on the right side, maybe other css's override this position, anyway check
line 1145 in file style.css in gk_style directory, text-alignment have to be set to the 'right'
#community-wrap .page-actions { margin-bottom: 10px; display: block; text-align: right; width: 100%; }
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:44 pm
I'm not getting what you are trying to say.

this is what I have

<li><span style="font-weight: bold;"><?php echo JText::_('CC MEMBER SINCE'); ?></span> <?php echo JHTML::_('date', $registerDate , JText::_('DATE_FORMAT_LC2')); ?></li>

and i want it to look like this

2.png

and about the share this, I checked the style.css and the text-align is already set to right
but it is still on the left when I view my site
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:34 pm
If you don't want to have field "My Profile Video" you need to comment this lines :

<li class="title"><?php echo JText::_('CC PROFILE VIDEO'); ?></li>
<li class="video"><a class="icon-videos" onclick="joms.videos.playProfileVideo( <?php echo $profile->profilevideo; ?>

After our last update gk_style for quay the user profile looks different :

scr1.jpg

Try to install last update for gk_style or send me email with some dummy data to check what is wrong in your website (bartlomiej.krztuk[at]gmail.com)
Platinum Boarder