Quay - DB function failed with error number 1062

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 pm
Gavick support, could you please show how to fix this error ...

Please access the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I thank you
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:15 pm
Hi

Please send me access to the database.

GK User
Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm
teitbite wrote:
Hi

Please send me access to the database.

ust send your e-mail, I had many problems with the theme QUAY,,, I am now making attempts to PARTY FREAK. still prefer the theme QUAY.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:01 am
Hi

I've digg it for hours and cannot tell what's the problem. I can see that everytime user information must be taken from database than Joomsocial is trying to create a new row inside database. This shouldn't be happening. I've looked at Jomsocial and I've found that the condition is not working due to the old version of Your PHP.

Make sure your PHP version is 5.2.4 and above. Support for PHP 5.2.3 and below has been dropped.

I do not think that's all but this is something to start from.

GK User
Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 am
teitbite wrote:
Hi

I've digg it for hours and cannot tell what's the problem. I can see that everytime user information must be taken from database than Joomsocial is trying to create a new row inside database. This shouldn't be happening. I've looked at Jomsocial and I've found that the condition is not working due to the old version of Your PHP.

Make sure your PHP version is 5.2.4 and above. Support for PHP 5.2.3 and below has been dropped.

I do not think that's all but this is something to start from.

a versao do PHP é 5.2.14
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:25 pm
Hi

I've went to Your site nad I can see that You've removed all the files. Probably trying to reinstall it is a good idea. Let me know how it went.