(Solved) Quay JomSocial 1.6.290 template bug & fix

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:09 pm
Hi,

Going through my site I discovered a small cosmetic bug in the Quay Jomsocial template when using the latest (as of this date) Quay JomSocial template.

As you can see in the attached image (before.gif) the logout tab seems a bit obscured when a user is logged in.

I found that the padding number code inside the style.css file (line 203). The path to this css file is: components/com_community/templates/gk_quay_blue/css/

Code: Select all
#community-wrap #cToolbarNav.cToolbar ul#cToolbarNavList li#toolbar-item-logout a { color: #378ADF!important; padding:6px 0 0 !important; }

has to changed from 6px to 0px to look better so line 203 should read:

Code: Select all
#community-wrap #cToolbarNav.cToolbar ul#cToolbarNavList li#toolbar-item-logout a { color: #378ADF!important; padding:0px 0 0 !important; }

The result can be seen in the attached image (after.gif).

Before:

After:
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 pm
Hi

Did changing the value of padding back to 6px is fixing it?

GK User
Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:14 pm
No, changing it back to 6px does not work. In my case it needs to be 0px.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:03 pm
Hi

Ok. I need to see it but my old login and password do not work anymore. Can You please send me some new one ?

GK User
Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:00 pm
No need for that since I fixed it, closing the post. All relevant information is in this post.
Senior Boarder