(Solved) Quay update links not working

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 pm
Hi,

Just wanted to see if there where any JomSocial related updates available to the Quay template and found out that the download link (when logged in) redirects you back to the main Quay downloads?

Even the links from within the template parameters on my installed server are not referring correctly (see my attached picture).

And could you also please name the update files including the version state? It gets pretty cumbersome to control when all I do these days is to update... well yeah almost everything :dry: I've got a total of 6 updates implemented to the Quay template but I'm unsure if the 3 in the picture has been implemented.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:59 pm
For others that might need the same information I can tell you that it seems like the Gavick team has finally decided to put their updates into the main download package; Bravo! :)

Go to the Quay download section and re-download the gk_quay_J!15.tgz file again and upload these two files to your server:

templateDetails.xml
layouts/GKTemplate.php

This should bring your Quay template up to version 1.1.0

While your at it download the jomsocial_theme_31.07.2010.zip file as well since this contains vital updates for people using Quay with JomSocial 1.8.

Upload these files to your server:

templateDetails.xml
css/style1.css, css/style2.css, css/style3.css and css/ie7_css.css

Actually I can't seem to find the above CSS files in the jomsocial_theme_31.07.2010.zip file :blink:.

And I'm not sure why the templateDetails.xml file inside the jomsocial_theme_31.07.2010.zip file is substantially smaller than the one from the above update 1.0.9.

Perhaps a line from support could clarify that a bit...
Senior Boarder