Quay and JomSocial Problem

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:09 pm
I did make step by step installation process but after import to sql data base a data
I have this error

500 - DB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry '82' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_community_users` ( `userid`,`points`,`thumb`,`avatar`,`params` ) VALUES ( '82','0','components/com_community/assets/default_thumb.jpg','components/com_community/assets/default.jpg','notifyEmailSystem=1nprivacyProfileView=0nprivacyPhotoView=0nprivacyFriendsView=0nprivacyVideoView=1nnotifyEmailMessage=1nnotifyEmailApps=1nnotifyWallComment=0n' )
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 pm
Hi

New version of JomSocial got changed database. Out templates are not compatible with this jet. Please use older JomSocial until the update will be relised.

GK User
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:36 pm
Well! I install joomla 1.5 15 and JomSocial 1.5.243

I did make installation step by step and have error here: http://hotfittv.com/index.php?option=co ... &Itemid=68

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CTemplate::renderModules() in /home/hotfittv/public_html/components/com_community/templates/gk_quay_blue/frontpage.index.php on line 31

Hey Support! What I can fixed this bug ourself?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 pm
Hi

First of all, was J!1.5.15 the latest version of joomla when you made the installation?
Are you sure that you didn't import twice sql dump content?

Also, i have visit your website and i don't get any error that you are reporting. What i do saw was your website loading slowly... very very slowly.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 pm
Seichinha wrote:
Hi

First of all, was J!1.5.15 the latest version of joomla when you made the installation?

Today (I have a 1.5.15 in my archive)

Yes! I sure!

Also, i have visit your website and i don't get any error that you are reporting.

Right now I have again set up gk_quay_blue in JomSocial and you will can see this erorr

What i do saw was your website loading slowly... very very slowly.

I did sent tiket to my hoster provider about this problem

Cheers
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm
I have installed the Quay template and installed the newest version of JomSocial, and then attempted to use your Quickstart. I then got the error, searched here for a fix and found that the sql dump does not work with the new JomSocial version.
Suggestion:
1. Update the Quay "Helpfiletemplate pdf" with this info, as it would have saved me.

Now, my question is, do you have the old sql dump that i can re-import into the database to undo the problem and return the site to normal?

Thanks!!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:03 pm
I have installed the Quay template and installed the newest version of JomSocial, and then attempted to use your Quickstart. I then got the error, searched here for a fix and found that the sql dump does not work with the new JomSocial version.
Suggestion:
1. Update the Quay "Helpfiletemplate pdf" with this info, as it would have saved me.

Now, my question is, do you have the old sql dump that i can re-import into the database to undo the problem and return the site to normal?

Thanks!!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:05 pm
wondering if you had any answers... ? :) thanks!
Seichinha wrote:
Hi

Also, i have visit your website and i don't get any error that you are reporting. What i do saw was your website loading slowly... very very slowly.

Cheers
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:13 am
I can't get the member modules to work. I get errors on the page? Is anyone else getting these? Once I enable the tab module to display the members with karma points etc.

Any ideas when I can get my site to working order?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 am
Hi

Please show me Your site. I'll help as much as I can. Unfortunatel I'm out for this weekend but we can start form the monday. Send me also Joomla Panel access.

GK User
Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:47 pm
I emailed you log in credentials.

I can't get the members tab manager to work. I have created the tab group, assigned the module but get an error on the page.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 am
When I enable the Gavik Members Tab module I get this on my main page.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Could this be a problem with my host and this module not giving it the right permissions?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:23 pm
Hi

Sorry for keeping You wait. I was out for a weekend. I got Your access data, but I do not know the site's url. Please send it to me also.

GK User
Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:40 pm
Sent.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:27 am
I solved it thank you!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 am
Hi

Nice. I was just about to work on it :)

GK User
Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:16 pm
Please share how you solved this issue - a lot of us are having the same problem.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:51 am
My problems was not having items in the right module position. Be sure to assign the tab manager tab and assign correct tab to tabs in that tab manager. Follow the module position instructions in the quick-start.
Fresh Boarder