Tab hasn't been edited on Tabs Manager GK3

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:37 pm
Hi,

On my Quay template on the admin panel I have create a group and some tabs on the component tabs manager GK3. All the tabs are with XHTML.
When I modify a tab the admin panel gives me an error like this : Tab hasn't been edited.

I have just only change a text inside the xhtml tab and that's never want saving the tab modification.

The website url is : http://www.telephone-store.fr/forfaits/ ... faits.html

Can you help me to resolved this problem.
Thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 pm
Hi

Please send me panel access details.

teitbite
Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 am
Hi

I got Your mail, but I cannot access to Your panel:

The page you have requested could not be found. (404)

Please help.

GK User
Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 am
Hi,

I send you today an email with the good link to the admin panel at [email protected]
Thanks.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 pm
Hi

Everything works fine to me. The notice about wrong saving does occurs when I did not changed anything and tried to save. In other cases I see:

EDIT: I did checked database on how the table for tabs looks like and there is nothing which can cause that. But I thought about one situation when You cannot edit the slide. Please see if You have enought space in database.

GK User
Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:43 am
Hi,

How to see if I have enought space in database. I know I must connect on phpmyadmin and after how to increase the size
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:45 pm
Hi

I did not sait that it a cause of the problem, but I have seen such behaviour is such case.

I'm affraid phpMyAdmin do not have this functionality. You should have some domain panel which manage the spaces.

GK User
Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:05 pm
Hi teitbite,

I have send you a email on you gmail box for the problem above. Can I have et reply please, it is urgent.
Thank you.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:09 am
Hello,

After a few days, I found where is the problem with the Tabs Manager GK3 when you add a tab and inside you select an XML tab type.

The problem is when you enter a word with this sign "'", that doesn't work and when you save the tab, the back-end say "The tab hasen't been edited".

When you delete this sign "'" on your word, the tab is correctly saved.

On the french language we have a lot of word with this sign "'". For example to write in french the "hour", you wrote this : l'heure.

Do you know how to fix this bug on the Tabs Manager GK3 ?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:59 pm
Hi

I thought it could be because of that thing. Like I said before please try to create a couple of mod_custom and use the tabs not with XHTML but to show this modules. That may work. Please try it.

GK User
Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:20 am
abdenour wrote:
Hello,

After a few days, I found where is the problem with the Tabs Manager GK3 when you add a tab and inside you select an XML tab type.

The problem is when you enter a word with this sign "'", that doesn't work and when you save the tab, the back-end say "The tab hasen't been edited".

When you delete this sign "'" on your word, the tab is correctly saved.

On the french language we have a lot of word with this sign "'". For example to write in french the "hour", you wrote this : l'heure

But where do you place this? On the Tab header or in the content?
I have tested and works fine for me.

It might be a problem from you database MySQL charset.
Also, try to test it without WYSIWYG editor enable (disable on Tabs Manager Settings)
Platinum Boarder