Import has been successfully finished, 211 queries

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 am
Hi master!

i just install the Quay template , i have inported the sql_dump 211 queries only . but your step 10 is 1271 queries executed.
can you help me how to do it now.

other question
where is the main menu position put
uuonline
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:44 pm
Hi

Please try to download the sql file once again. Because I think that Your prefixes are diffrent than in the file. The file in package has changed today and have default prefixes "jos_".

Main menu is integrated part of template and cannot be moved without code changes.

GK User
Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:30 am
where is the new sql files ?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:43 pm
Hi

It's in the package http://www.gavick.com//index2.php?optio ... =1&file=15

Please check what prefix names do You have.

GK User
Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:00 pm
i have some the problem too, where do you see the prefix names i You have.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:08 am
Hi

Prefixes can be seen at every name of table at database. Standard name is "jos_". The sql_dump.sql file in quickstart package of Quay has been updated lately to this standard names.

GK User
Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 am
what the passwords is? my passwords have changeed when i upload the sql_dump.sql file.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:23 pm
Hi

Default login/passwdord is admin/demo

GK User
Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:36 pm
naaa i still got the same problem, and while it looks ok, i know there is something wrong, i had the same aount as the others here too.

and tried sql many time, checked prefix, no change....
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:55 am
Hi

Could You please send me Your datapase panel access?

GK User
Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:27 pm
I've got the same problem too...my Joomla installation was done with jml prefixes and the sql dump file is jos. Simple scripts installed my joomla and wouldn't install to jos so I had to change it back to jml...uuh :P I'm a bit stuck as to what happens next...a whole new install???
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:26 pm
dminaH200 wrote:
I've got the same problem too...my Joomla installation was done with jml prefixes and the sql dump file is jos. Simple scripts installed my joomla and wouldn't install to jos so I had to change it back to jml...uuh :P I'm a bit stuck as to what happens next...a whole new install???

I did a whole new browser install and I got my jos prefixes so I think this fix
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:50 pm
dminaH200 wrote:
dminaH200 wrote:

I did a whole new browser install and I got my jos prefixes so I think this fix

...hmm, no, it did not fix. Still got 211 queries...can someone help here??
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:53 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to Your database and the file You would like to import.

GK User
Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:36 pm
teitbite wrote:
Hi

Please send me an access to Your database and the file You would like to import.

...hmm, I don't know what happened, maybe in phpMyAdmin the cache was playing tricks stating that I still had 211 queries,,,I don't know but now the whole site seems to be all working and looks and operates the same as the demo... :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:59 pm
Hi

Are You sure there wasn't any additional module for installing after placing JomSocial?

GK User
Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:33 am
teitbite wrote:
Hi

Are You sure there wasn't any additional module for installing after placing JomSocial?

I'm not sure what you mean?? :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:26 pm
Hi

I'm asking if You did install every additional module placed in rest_files package?

GK User
Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 am
teitbite wrote:
Hi

I'm asking if You did install every additional module placed in rest_files package?

It's a possibility I could have missed maybe one of the rest_files but I can't remember. So after doing a second install slowly, maybe I didn't miss anything the second time. I don't recall doing anything different or finding out I had missed anything...but it is possible, I could have overlooked something on the first install (I did the installation very quickly). But the good thing is I have the site all working and have been working on it for the last week so everything is fine now.

Thanks for your reply :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:23 pm
I encountered the same thing. As a preview on the front page:

500 - DB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry '82 'for key 1 SQL = INSERT INTO `jos_community_users` (`userid`, `points`, `thumb`, `avatar`, `params`) VALUES ('82', '0 ',' components / com_community / assets / default_thumb.jpg ',' components / com_community / assets / default.jpg ',' notifyEmailSystem = 1 nprivacyProfileView = 0 nprivacyPhotoView = 0 nprivacyFriendsView = 0 nprivacyVideoView = 1 nnotifyEmailMessage = 1 nnotifyEmailApps = 1 nnotifyWallComment = 0 n ')

please any advice or direct assistance.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:16 pm
Hi

The easiest way is to change the id in this row to some other. But to be sure please tell me the order of what are You doing.

GK User
Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 am
I am installing Quay and everything is going fine except the last part after I did the sql dump.

211 queries and..

Duplicate entry '82' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_community_users` ( `userid`,`points`,`thumb`,`avatar`,`params` ) VALUES ( '82','0','','','notifyEmailSystem=1nprivacyProfileView=0nprivacyPhotoView=0nprivacyFriendsView=0nprivacyVideoView=1nnotifyEmailMessage=1nnotifyEmailApps=1nnotifyWallComment=0n' )

Please help
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:43 am
Hi

This means that You have something in the database before. Try to change this user with 82 id to something else and try once more.

GK User
Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:02 pm
Hi

I have the same problem and I tried all you said but it is the same. I think the problem is that I executed locally sql_dump.sql file twice.

I tried to delete all users from jos_community_users and at the first refresh of homepage everything is ok. In the second refresh the same problem

Duplicate entry '82' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_community_users` ( `userid`,`points`,`thumb`,`avatar`,`params` ) VALUES ( '82','0','','','notifyEmailSystem=1nprivacyProfileView=0nprivacyPhotoView=0nprivacyFriendsView=0nprivacyVideoView=1nnotifyEmailMessage=1nnotifyEmailApps=1nnotifyWallComment=0n' )

And I can not access to administration page. I tried with admin, demo

Help please
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 am
Due to I can not access to administration, I activated debug mode via FTP and this is the result of executing index.php

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'a.alias' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT a.`userid` as _userid , a.`status` as _status , a.`points` as _points, a.`posted_on` as _posted_on, a.`avatar` as _avatar , a.`thumb` as _thumb , a.`invite` as _invite, a.`params` as _cparams, a.`view` as _view, a.`friendcount` as _friendcount, a.`alias` as _alias, a.`profile_id` as _profile_id, a.`storage` as _storage, a.`watermark_hash` as _watermark_hash, s.`userid` as _isonline, u.* FROM jos_community_users as a LEFT JOIN jos_users u ON u.`id`=a.`userid` LEFT OUTER JOIN jos_session s ON s.`userid`=a.`userid` AND s.client_id !='1'WHERE a.`userid`='82'

I just bought yesterday suscription to gavick and downloaded this template. I have been using Joomla for 3 years without problem installing other templates, components, etc.

I think that if a template installation can cause a 500 error and more dangerous, that superadministrator can not access administration page, the installation procedure is not good.

I paid 40 euros and I have no template and no site!!!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:04 pm
Well, nobody answer...

I am investigating the error and sometings:

-Now I can access to admin site due that I copied Superadmin data from another site I admin.

-I know wich are the modules that cause the error. These are:

New Members (mod_gk_js_members)
Top Members (mod_topmembers)

I desactivated them and I can see the site

The error (500) when I activate them is

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'a.alias' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT a.`userid` as _userid , a.`status` as _status , a.`points` as _points, a.`posted_on` as _posted_on, a.`avatar` as _avatar , a.`thumb` as _thumb , a.`invite` as _invite, a.`params` as _cparams, a.`view` as _view, a.`friendcount` as _friendcount, a.`alias` as _alias, a.`profile_id` as _profile_id, a.`storage` as _storage, a.`watermark_hash` as _watermark_hash, s.`userid` as _isonline, u.* FROM jos_community_users as a LEFT JOIN jos_users u ON u.`id`=a.`userid` LEFT OUTER JOIN jos_session s ON s.`userid`=a.`userid` AND s.client_id !='1'WHERE a.`userid`='82'
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:27 pm
Well now it is everything OK

I re-installed JomSocial and it is OK

One thing about sql_dump.sql with JomSocial Version: 2.0.3. I checked the script and everything is OK but with jos_community_users table. If script does not do DROP TABLE and CREATE TABLE everything is OK.

Script is outdated and it seems that JomSocial 2.0.3 did some changes in DB and in code.

Thank you for your NO support!

Maybe wou will have to pay me the 40 euros because I think this problem is SOLVED!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:20 am
Hi

Och You are inpatient :) We have 24h to answer and here I am.

You are right JomSocial developers are updating their product at least once a week. This means we shouldn't be doing anything else than redo out templates for new features. And we do :) Unfortunately Quay's quickstart been left behind, but template and js style is up to date and that's what we sell.

GK User
Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:05 pm
Hi

Maybe I was inpatient. Thank you for your message.
Fresh Boarder