JomSocial 1.6.285 template update

Social Joomla! template ideal to promote activities and discussion at various levels with JomSocial support.
GK User
Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:06 pm
Hi

We inform all Members that in the next 2 or 3 days, we will release an update version of QUAY template with JomSocial 1.6.285 style support.

Nevertheless we are trying to be very aware of the differences between the 2 versions, we might miss some small details. To this end, we ask everyone to detect any design errors and then report here on the topic. We will correct as soon as possible.

If you have any report, please try to be more objective as possible, preferably showing us the link of the page where you found the error or some screen shots. Also, try to describe the type of error.

Thank you for your collaboration.

Best Regards
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:19 pm
Hi guys,
just to inform you that has been released a new version 1.6.286 that fix problem with the toolbar for users that coming from the previous version.

Cheers,
E.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 pm
what's going on with elvesocial? When can I expect the new version?

Thanks Chrysanthos
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:14 pm
celone wrote:
Hi guys,
just to inform you that has been released a new version 1.6.286 that fix problem with the toolbar for users that coming from the previous version.

Cheers,
E.

Thank you.
We will have this in consideration.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:15 pm
Chrysanthos wrote:
what's going on with elvesocial? When can I expect the new version?

Thanks Chrysanthos

We expect to update also this template with latest version of JomSocial style support.
Cannot tell you date release at the moment.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:56 pm
celone wrote:
Hi guys,

Cheers,
E.

I can't find 1.6.286, latest version it's still 1.6.285
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:30 pm
where is the latest version of quay for jomsocial 1.6 please let me know thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:01 pm
mdhissam1 wrote:
where is the latest version of quay for jomsocial 1.6 please let me know thanks

Please read the initial post.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:14 am
"2 or 3 days"

It is now going on 4 days. Sorry if this seems impatient but Any update on this? I'm still waiting on the promised updates for ElveSocial - WHICH NEVER MATERIALIZED! That was 7 months ago. Now Quay is 3 months old and I'm wondering if 4 months from now I'll still be waiting for it to work properly?

Please don't publish new templates if it means that they will never be properly supported. I'd rather have 1 that worked properly and was supported than 20 or 100+ that were not. Gavick= 1) great ideas, 2) great style but 3) really poor support and follow through on promises. Get #3 in line with #1 & #2 and you are the best if not it is all a waste of time and money for your customers.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:13 pm
Hi,

Thanks for the update, it's great to have the IE double column layout fixed.

I've updated to JomSocial 1.6 and added the new template files but when logged in to Jomsocial in the front end the toolbar is green and the karma images are missing. Did I do something wrong? Can you help?

Many thanks,

James
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:57 pm
@ above
same problem here !
Fresh Boarder