Instead of entering the page view, there were errors

Unique Joomla 1.5 template with powerful navigation and stunning design discussion forum
GK User
Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:14 am
I installed the template into my local server Xampp and everything seemed to
work well. I got to make some changes in text, no problem.
But after opening each folder of the template (without moving files in
these folders), I clicked on Preview and instead of entering the page view,
as usually, there were errors as attached...beloow

Thanks in advance for any help.

Warning: include_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009/templates/gk_pulse/lib/php/gk_setup.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009\templates\gk_pulse\index.php on line 14

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009/templates/gk_pulse/lib/php/gk_setup.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009\templates\gk_pulse\index.php on line 14

Warning: include_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009/templates/gk_pulse/lib/php/menu.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009\templates\gk_pulse\index.php on line 16

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009/templates/gk_pulse/lib/php/menu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009\templates\gk_pulse\index.php on line 16

Warning: include_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009/templates/gk_pulse/lib/php/gk_head.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009\templates\gk_pulse\index.php on line 26

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009/templates/gk_pulse/lib/php/gk_head.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009\templates\gk_pulse\index.php on line 26

Warning: include_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009/templates/gk_pulse/lib/php/login.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009\templates\gk_pulse\index.php on line 34

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009/templates/gk_pulse/lib/php/login.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009\templates\gk_pulse\index.php on line 34

Warning: include_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009/templates/gk_pulse/lib/php/register.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009\templates\gk_pulse\index.php on line 36

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009/templates/gk_pulse/lib/php/register.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009\templates\gk_pulse\index.php on line 36

Fatal error: Call to a member function getActive() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\QUICKSTART_OCT2009\templates\gk_pulse\index.php on line 89
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:53 pm
Hi

Looks like XAMPP's path to the files is not correct. But I assume it's a problem with XAMP, so if this is the only thing not working I suggest to use a standard editor and work directl on template files and not via joomla panel.