Login module translation

Professional Joomla template suitable for a wide range of finance related sites such as stock market, finance news, forex informations.
GK User
Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:15 am
Hi, I`m using the gk_finance_business, i want to know where to translate the "Log in to your account or" from the Login top module.

Waiting for your help.

Regards,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:31 pm
Please use 'search' option next time before you create a topic, this question was several times at our forum. Please look for this phrase in template language file root/languages/en-GB.tpl_gk_finance_business.ini, other user details translation can be made in en-GB.com_users.ini
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:17 pm
Thanks bkrztuk, but it is nor working, i had already checked those files and the phrase Log in to your account or" is not in it.

See http://cosemsmg.org.br/2012/ and click in Login to see what i'm saying, the other part i had already translated.

Thanks again!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 pm
I don't see anywhere 'Login to your account' I see only short 'Login' this is the phrase that you talking about ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:58 am

I think he means the yellow highlighted.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:08 am
I did a test and found that the translation of this part. Please follow the steps below.
1. Login to the backend.
2. Module Manager> select Module Login (Sign in)> Basic Options> Pre-text.

I have tested in myStore template.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:49 pm
Messages in pop-up (usually in register window) are translated also in template language file - part "Login or register"
Platinum Boarder