Help with layout

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:36 am
Im attempting to find a way to make articles appear to look like website homepages. Ive attempted to use module anywhere with no luck. Ive attempted to link templates to menu and categories but im not able to do this with our templates as the ability to link templates to menu links is disabled. Is there any creative way around this. The idea is that ill be having one domain but using articles that appear to look like homepages for each client. So basically the client can feel as if they have their own site. ANY ANY help will be greatly appreciated
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 am
don't think thats an easy task...

this would definetly be a customization...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 pm
I am more asking if your aware of any module that could provide a feel of a frontpage.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:47 am
Hi

I'm not sure if I understood You right, but You can choose a frontpage type for the menu item and than use the modules in exact positions for this page.

GK User
Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:05 am
how would i do that it appears to be disabled in this template
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:27 pm
Hi

This is not a template thing, but joomla.

One other idea can be to use a multiple template's copies and attache it to the menu item. But please send me joomla panel access to try my first idea.