November Template Update

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:55 am
Please update any news about November Template
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 pm
amarjit wrote:
Please update any news about November Template

+1
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:04 pm
Hi

It will be an online store theme ;)
Sorry, but for now i can´t give you more info.
In few days we will give you more information and some screenshots.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:00 am
another online store? :( I hope to see soon a city guide or a template specific for towns, local areas etc... or for classifieds/find job etc
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 pm
redpas wrote:
another online store? :( I hope to see soon a city guide or a template specific for towns, local areas etc... or for classifieds/find job etc

ANOTHER???? Seriously?

They've only done TWO in the last 2 Years!

MyStore in May and eshop back in 2008!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:26 pm
Thank you for the update, look forward to more details by mid this week!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:03 pm
Looking forward to see this online shop template! If it can be as great as myStore: you will make a lot of happy customers... :D
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:55 pm
My account just expired on 11/28. How can I arrange to get the November template when it is eventually released?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:18 am
Let me say that your creativity is going on vacation. Hope we will see something that can be also used for other kind of website.

Cheers.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:20 am
bellboy wrote:
My account just expired on 11/28. How can I arrange to get the November template when it is eventually released?

Don't worry. ;)
If necessary Membership will be extended.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:42 pm
I hope the upcoming on-line store template supports delivery dates. That would be something real cool... and welcome!

Y.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:17 pm
it will support what k2store and virtuemart support... we don't provide additionals...

you could make a extra field in k2 that states delivey dates..
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 pm
i'd love that... ! :)
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:24 pm
Can you be a little more specific in what you'd like to see for delivery dates? That's an interesting concept for a store if you are talking about what I'm thinking.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:43 pm
ThatComputerDude wrote:
Can you be a little more specific in what you'd like to see for delivery dates? That's an interesting concept for a store if you are talking about what I'm thinking.

Me too. :D
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:45 pm
explodedk wrote:
it will support what k2store and virtuemart support... we don't provide additionals...

you could make a extra field in k2 that states delivey dates..

And that is the beauty of K2 Mart with K2 and Virtuemart, makes an online store so much more dynamic. Virtuemart is a fine backend but was so heavy on the frontend, this new K2 Mart is great.

I'm thinking you want to be able to specify delivery date lead times? Like explodedk said, you can just add a field. Or were you talking about delivery date based on the shipper they choose?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:55 pm
in another forum thread will indicate that knowledge
Today on the server, but no timetable for download
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:58 pm
If this has been addressed already, I apologize for asking... are these latest or upcoming templates being built on T3 v2, the original T3 framework from 2009 or a modified version of T3 framework?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:51 pm
Man stop playing these games with templates. I'm building a store for myself, not a client this time. But now I have to wait til January to see what the December template is going to look like to decide if I want to use the November template or Mystore or are we still a month behind on templates..I get cofused :woohoo:

Either way where is the screen shot
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:45 pm
there was a screenshot earlier...

the new eshop templates that will be published today is the november template...

Re:November Template Update 1 Hour, 45 Minutes ago
If this has been addressed already, I apologize for asking... are these latest or upcoming templates being built on T3 v2, the original T3 framework from 2009 or a modified version of T3 framework?

it's based on t3 v2 - but modified... so goes for all t3 templates... all updated to t3 v2.

regards. and marry christmas everyone...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 pm
Where is the screenshot posted so I can check it out, I always enjoy seeing the latest creation.

I am a little confused and maybe this can be addressed before everyone starts coming out of the wood works beating their drums....

But Robert said a few months ago that the eShop was going to be a bonus template? Did I misunderstand that or has that changed?

Always appreciate your hard work, thanks!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:09 pm
ThatComputerDude wrote:
Where is the screenshot posted so I can check it out, I always enjoy seeing the latest creation.

I am a little confused and maybe this can be addressed before everyone starts coming out of the wood works beating their drums....

But Robert said a few months ago that the eShop was going to be a bonus template? Did I misunderstand that or has that changed?

Always appreciate your hard work, thanks!

Yeh! what ComputerDude said what's up? :angry: Sup ComputerDude ain't seen ya in a while man what you been up to :blink:
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:12 pm
mongo2006 wrote:
Yeh! what ComputerDude said what's up? :angry: Sup ComputerDude ain't seen ya in a while man what you been up to :blink:

Just livin' the dream! :D Actually been busy working on some client projects and an internal project that I'm trying to get finished up to release to the Joomla community. I don't think it would be appropriate to talk about in here since it's a unique template club building templates on the T3 v2 Framework where members submit their ideas and then vote each month on the template to be developed.

What have you been up to?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 pm
here is screenshot ..

http://www.gavick.com/forum/4-template- ... html#69909

for the bonus template, you gotta wait for mr. gavick...

thatcomputerdude... please send me an email with your project, would like to hear about it...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:35 pm
Thanks for the link! I'll shoot you an email this afternoon and if I've posted too much info that breaks any rules here, please edit my message as I don't want to cause any problems..
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:43 pm
ThatComputerDude wrote:

Something like this kind of functionality, which is probably not a Gavick thing. :(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 pm
more precisely not a virtuemart one
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:19 pm
Yeah, but there may be a plugin for VM that can do that. If not you can hire a script writer to develop one.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:23 pm
jonian wrote:
more precisely not a virtuemart one

That was only an example of delivery functionality.

I will disagree with you about the 'its not a VM thing'. I use this delivery date and time in a Gavick template, so a skilled PHP/Joomla developer can accomplish a more pro version of that. Thats not me. :)

Y.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 pm
We apologize, we need one more day to work over the new template. It'll release the template tomorrow. Additionaly we'll publish new version of the News Show Pro GK4 v.2.3 with built-in support for VirtueMart.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 pm
ThatComputerDude wrote:
mongo2006 wrote:
Yeh! what ComputerDude said what's up? :angry:

What have you been up to?

I been up to about the same really. Got 12 projects out this month and had some time to start working on Umaballa.com again. So far I been working on the site for about 6 hours. But now I see the new template coming out and trying not to swap out
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 pm
that's a gorgeous update for gk_news! :woohoo:
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:14 pm
I see the new shop template in the Demo section here, but cant find the downloads for it. ... available next week?

B)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:33 pm
Don't worry, it will be available today ;)
Administrator

GK User
Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:52 pm
great...
Platinum Boarder