Breadcrumbs issue on Black & White

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 pm
Guys, fabulous work on the new Black & White template. I think it's the best you've done, and one of the best I've seen anywhere.

I am having a slight issue with Breadcrumbs. Per the attachment, the Breadcrumbs show the name of the template "Black and White" and I can't see anywhere to easily change it.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:25 pm
Hi guys . . . I would have expected a response to this by now. I'm a yearly member, and this seems like a simple issue.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:33 pm
Come on... asked a thousand times ;)

Change it in /language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_gk_blackandwhite.ini (YOUAH=.....)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:09 pm
I have the same issue with SPORTER so I will search the forum for "breadcrumbs"
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:20 pm
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:34 am
please try use the search part of this forum more offen... breadcrumbs are being coveret in every subforum, about 10 times...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:58 am
Thanks for the reply, however I did use the search feature and did not find it useful. Since this problem is addressed so often apparently, you might consider resolving the issue in a future template and saving yourself the hassle of answering redundant questions.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 am
how should we resolve it ?

we use the language style like joomla does? we can't help people learning all basic things in joomla...
Platinum Boarder