problem importing automatic articles

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:47 am
Interesting this.

I'm importing articles from feed with 3D aggregator.
Articles are correctly imported and if I use TWN template (or another from G) links don't bring me anywhere (or sort of).
If I change template everything works.

Seems to be also a problem of mod_news_pro_gk1

Can you help me ?
Mario
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:49 am
the site is www.guidagreen.it (I use it as a test site)
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Hi

Please tell me which articles are thoose from the feed.

GK User
Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:09 am
the articles (inserted in world news>politics) reachable from Home Page at glance in latest news (written in italian)
rss imported is about Renault cars

thx
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:49 am
Hi

The links followed the article but the page is broken because of some validation errors. I can see a problem with making thumbs from the images from another sites. I'm sending this to our programmer.

teitbite
Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:21 am
Hi

The answer from the programmer is as I expected the module works only on the files in the local folder, so creating thumbs from the away sites is impossible :(

GK User
Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:09 pm
got it
also strange because mos_gk_news acquires images (you can see in Home Page). But another important fact is that articles aren't shown in their page !! There is nothing.
With other templates things work well. I'm not saying that other templates are better, I love gavick's !, but even with the simple default beez, I don't have any problem.
Senior Boarder