Welcome to all new GavickPro - Things to know

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
Gavick Team
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:23 pm
Hi,

I learned that preview of forum draft does not work and lost the whole post that I had drafted over the past 1 hour. :cry:

I will update it back in the next few hours. For now the important news is :

1. All old gavick users are required to reset their passwords to login. All authenticated users (who filled a proper form on this website) for are now imported. (Do not forget to change your username too).
2. New pricing plans have been updated.
3. We are sending out emails in batches to users informing them of status of their account restoration process.
4. Those who are not aware of gavick's acquisition by JoomlArt are requested to check the blog for the announcement.

All users registering in either way: buying Support Plan or filling up the forms would be moved back to gavick.com with due permissions restored within a week of a handover of operations.

Please check back again in few hours for more details
Fresh Boarder

wayne.cawood
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:24 pm
The Username field cannot be changed...only the name field can be changed.
Fresh Boarder

thambi.sg
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:35 pm
thanks a lot .. i have reset my password
Fresh Boarder

Gavick Team
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:05 am
Hi Wayne,

The username are editable from the user profiles page. : https://www.gavick.com/edit-profile

We are fixing this issue and emails here in forums would be replaced by usernames very soon. If you have any tech issue to ask and worried about your email being displayed in forums, please use the ticket system here for help : http://support1.joomlart.com . This helpdesk is for gavick users only.

Regards
Fresh Boarder