GK contact doesnt work

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:37 am
Hi,

My GK contact doesn't work properly. When I click send it only navigates to first page without a message. I don't receive warnings or receipts either. No message is sent outside. The captcha isn't the newest either. I would like to have "I'm not a robot" but it doesn't show up.
It feels that the plugin is corrupt and outdated. I've recently updated joomla to 3.8.1 version. But even before that it didn't quite work.

My website is www.ginostaxi.se. You find the contact form as last in the page.

What do I need to do in order to make it work again?

Best regards

Jasmin
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:33 am
Ive updated the plugin to new from rest files package (with new recaptcha) but I get an erro instead: missing argument 1 for plgcaptcharecaptcha: onCheckAnswer(); (/joomla/event/event.php) and (joomla/plugin/captcha/recaptcha/recaptcha.php)

The thing is that captcha isn't even displayed on my site contact form and when I click button send the error pops up. What to do?

Best Regards

Jasmin

Missing a
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:36 am
Hi,
Could you please provide me with your website back-end and FTP access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:55 pm
Hi,

I have managed now to make the contact form work and have recaptcha activated. I have also changed language settings for front-end in en-GB.plg_system_gkcontact and en-GB.plg_system_gkcontact.sys.

But...

I am not recieving any notifications (error, or send) when working with the contact form on main page http://www.ginostaxi.se

My ftp settings:

Best Regards

Jasmin
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:05 pm
Just to add: when I click on send it automatically goes to top front page
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:23 pm
another question,

How do i make recaptcha responsive? i.e. so that it fits mobile phones, tablets etc.?

Best Regards

Jasmin
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:14 am
I've edited your previous post and removed your website ftp and backend access (it's a public forum). Please change them as soon as possible and send me PRIVATE MESSAGE with new credentials.

GK User
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:04 am
Hi, Ive sent you details in private message now
Fresh Boarder