Portfolio template

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri May 19, 2017 9:53 pm
Hello,

I try to install the portfolio quickstart, but I have difficulties with it.
I copied all the files, and I now tried to start the installation. However, I receive a HTTP 500 error.
Website --> http://www.boomstammen.com

Is this because the portfolio template is free template? I have a license for all templates but I think the portfolio template suites the purpose the most.

Regards,
Mariëlle
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 24, 2017 1:53 pm
Hi

I've just tried to install it on my computer and everything works fine. I can see You've managed it as well. Can You please share what was the problem and how it was solved. Just in case someone else will be looking for same fix.

GK User
Wed May 24, 2017 7:23 pm
Hi,
I did not manage it. I have installed a empty template and that works. However, the quickstart didn't not work for me.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 27, 2017 12:11 pm
Hi

Ok. That's one way to do it. I still wonder what could have happened. As said I've installed it on my computer and seen no problems at all. Anyway, glad You've made it.

GK User
Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:06 pm
hello
how did you fix this issue ..
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:05 pm
Hi

User fixed it by installing Portfolio template separately, not from quickstart package. But I think it's related to some specific server settings since I'm not able to reproduce the problem with quickstart on my computer (localhost) or a renting server I own.