Problem with Metro Grid in Quark template

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:20 pm
Hello, I'm having a problem with the Metro Grid, this module is not working properly. Maybe it's a jquery problem, I tried Jquery Easy and worked for a while, but not right. Please help, quietly send access to the web
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:33 am
Hi

Can I please know what is the problem exactly ? What is wrong, how do You think it should be instead. Also an URL to Your site would be helpful.

GK User
Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:37 pm
Website www.quark.3mont.cz

In the mainbody position, the Metro Grid is inactive, the setting is correct, it has been displayed for a while. Now it does not work.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:15 pm
I just need to get the GK Grid functional module into the Quark template into the mainbody position or, for example, the same module as the Technews - header template. It is a shame that this is not an intuitive and complicated setting that does not work in the final. The user must then be satisfied with the preset skeleton in the template. If someone can set up, they will send access to the administration. Thank you
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 01, 2017 2:53 pm
Hi

Your site is offline, so I cannot see what the problem can be. Please send me an access which with I'll be able to access joomla panel as well to my email [email protected]