Will there be any new templates?

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:17 pm
Just wondering will there be any new templates for purchase?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:34 am
Hi

Unfortunately I do not have such knowledge, sorry. It's something only developers would know, but they do not monitor this forum.

GK User
Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:44 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Unfortunately I do not have such knowledge, sorry. It's something only developers would know, but they do not monitor this forum.

No offense Teitbite, but I think it would be good to point the developer(s) at this topic and topics alike. Sure it is hard to give a clear picture about the future, but leaving people in doubt will eventually kill the site.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:31 pm
Hi

Ok. I'll send them a link, so they will answer hopefulyl.

GK User
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:56 am
Yes.. I want to know it too.. Thanks.
Senior Boarder

Robert Gavick
Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:28 am
Hi Guys,

I am afraid, I don't have good news; the main reason for lack of new products is our bad financial situation (I mentioned about it here: https://www.gavick.com/forums/general-d ... vick-49972 )
Since two years we run a losing business. Hence, currently we focus on support and maintenance of our available products.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:56 pm
Hello,

It's a pity to read that. First of all because it's disappointing for you who put much effort into creating templates and extensions; Second, because I appreciate quality, creativity and diversity, especially because there are lots of templates out there but many of them are quite much the same ...

Perhaps you should reconsider your subscription policy. Lifetime subscription for a cheap one-time payment is a good thing for customers, but obviously it's not profitable for you. In the end, the latter won't be a good thing for anyone of us.

So, I would either consider abandoning the lifetime subscription or, if you want to keep it, make it just one of several options and raise its price. I guess (at least many of) those who already have purchased a lifetime subscription would accept a change to recurring payments in order to get your business back on track. I think this would make sense both for you and for your customers.

Good luck,
Emanuel
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:49 pm
Ohh shit, well sorry. I was wondering why nothing new was coming up for the templates and I understand better now and as emanuel.lampert wrote it is really a pity !
I am very sorry to learn that too. For both of us.
I really hope you will find a solution to keep the company alive and still make nice templates and extensions.
As far as I am concerned I would be ok for paying a yearly fee instead of having a lifetime solution (though it has been very interesting for me), but if you can not live with that solution, then it is not the right way. However, I do not know legally how you can make it like that. Some customers could argue, but if they still want to have nice templates and extensions, this is the ultimate solution.
Regards
Kris
Good luck guys
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:07 pm
Well, that certainly sucks but the way to reach new customers is by creating new products, if you don't do that I believe this place is going to die and that's really sad, 'cause I believe your products are really good. If we as customer could do something let us know, I'll be more than pleased to pay an extra fee yearly to have access to a premium users or something like that. I hope you'll find a solution that works for everybody.
Fresh Boarder