GK contact plugin Creativity template

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:36 am
Hi I have just been asked to add recaptcha to a site using he creative template. However the recaptcha image does not show. I can see the space for it but nothing else?

I have read through loads of comment and tried most things. The API keys are new and I am using version 2 of recaptcha (I think) The recaptcha.php file is upto date. I downloaded the rest file but it does not seem to have an updated GK contact plugin file in it. Would the latest version of the GK contact plugin file help? Or should I be looking some where else for the issue?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:32 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:08 pm
I too am having an issue with GK Contact with Recaptcha.If I enable it, the email is never sent through. I verified I am using the correct api key from Google. I am getting endless spam and really need to enable this. Is there an update or something?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:03 pm
My email seems to be working but the visitor gets the following error on the front page:

JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /home/mydomain/public_html/media/k2/assets/js/k2.frontend.js?v2.7.1&sitepath=/
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:35 pm
Hi

Tell me the url to Your site, so I can check gkContact issue problem.

For the "JFile: :read: Unable to open file" error try disable this file from compression in template configuration.

GK User
Tue May 23, 2017 10:34 pm
I can get it to work with version 1, but not version 2 of recaptcha. If I try version 2, it does not appear on the page.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 27, 2017 1:37 pm
Hi

If it works in version 1 than You must have recaptcha key generated for version 1. Please generate api key and secret one more time to be sure it's for version 2 and send it to me along with access to Your joomla panel to my email [email protected]