[SOLVED] What happened to gk_news?

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:20 pm
The template I'm building out is called gk_new. I can't find it referenced anywhere on your site.

Anyways. I'm getting multiple:

"Warning: require_once(lib/framework/gk.const.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in...."

... errors when trying to test the posting of images with articles etc.

I noticed you suggested to someone else the fix was to remove a line of code being referenced and to kick it back to K2 support as the problem leaked into other options. K2 of course says its a Gavick problem.(There is a trail of this problem existing online for some time).

What is the actual fix here? I'm using a development server at home, I haven't posted the site live yet as its nowhere near done so remote access isn't an option. I can't see the template in question amongst your templates to even check for a package fix (it seems to just have disappeared).

Please advise,

Ian

P.S. Thumbnail of template attached.

template_thumbnail.png
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:34 pm
[Solved]

The template I'm using was a variation of the other News (gk_news) template (See thumbnail attachment to compare looks)

As I purchased the set of Joomla Templates I actually have the other template files. So I went and looked and sure enough the file:

lib/framework/gk.const.php

....is there. I copied it and now my site works properly (So far no troubles anyways).

Perhaps make this file available to those who have the package missing it??

Theme thumbnail with the file in package:

template_thumbnail.png

Ian
Fresh Boarder