Hide empty box drop-down submenu, after hiding submenu item

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:35 am
Hi. Is there a chance, after hiding the name of a drop-down submenu item, hide the empty box from the resulting drop-down submenu? I do not want to display it on the menu. But I need they are active, for to include modules later. Thanks! Jesús.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:38 pm
Hi

What do You mean by "hidden the name of drop down". Can't You simply unpublish this till there will be a content to show ?

GK User
Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:56 pm
Hello! I have 6 levels in the menu "mainmenu". I want to show only 2 or 3 levels of the "mainmenu" menu. But I do not want the other 3-4 hidden levels that are active and need active, having to disable them. I only get to hide the name of "menu item". I would also hide the empty pop. I'm sorry for my English! haha
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:37 pm
Hi

I think I understand You perfectly now :)

Add this script to override.css file

Code: Select all
#gkPageTop .gkMenu > ul > li > .childcontent .childcontent {
display: none !important;
}

GK User
Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:02 pm
Hello! Thanks for answering! I copied and pasted into override.css file. But this time, nothing happened!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:06 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to Your joomla panel and url to Your site. I'll just make it for You.