Perfect new template

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.6.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:57 pm
I've been waiting with joy for this new template.
Now when it's out, I can't say nothing but WOW...
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:54 pm
Hi

Ok, thank You for this warm words :)

GK User
Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:19 pm
New template, where?
Did you mean "News - refreshed"?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:55 pm
Did i hear any news about templates?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:21 am
If you don't see it, you should try to refresh your browser....like 5 million times... it will show up, eventually
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:20 pm
Hi

Yes, "News - refreshed" is the newest one :)

GK User
Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:26 am
Stretching an old template isn't new. There hasn't been a "new" template since August. And I'm pretty sure Robert said and then deleted that there would be a new one in mid-January. Now I see why he deleted his post. I guess all the developers have quit or moved on... This USED TO BE the best club. Now, it's pretty much a ghost.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:40 pm
We now have in February 2016 and, unfortunately, I still see no new template, is really a pity!
So with 12 templates for a year, since long no longer true at GavickPro! :dry:
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:39 pm
Aaaand...we are now in March 2016... Just saying

sakari wrote:We now have in February 2016 and, unfortunately, I still see no new template, is really a pity!
So with 12 templates for a year, since long no longer true at GavickPro! :dry:
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:48 am
Hi

Here is an answer from office I found I one of similar threads about the situation.

We are trying our best but the truth is that this industry is going through a some kind of crisis. Nevertheless, we are now working on updating our templates to Joomla 3.5 and we are planning to release a new template in the end of this month/ beggining of April, so keep an eye on our social media or newsletters and you will certainly know when a new theme is available, as we post information there first.

Kind regards,