Some function error in 'Hotel' Template

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Joomla Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:04 pm
Hi,

On the page

http://www.bigpic.at/info/beispiele

there seems to be some function error: When enlarging one image and going back from large image view (by scrolling or clicking somewhere outside the image), I am not able to click anywhere else anymore and the cursor changes to an arrow-cross (looks like a 'move' tool). Only way to get out of this is refreshing the page. Tested that on three computers in Safari, Firefox and Chrome - same behavior everywhere...

Once more: Thanks for your help! :)

Gerald
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:35 pm
Hi

There are no such problems on demo, so I believe it's because of some customisation. Can You please tell me what was changed before this stopped working ?

GK User
Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:52 pm
Hi,

looks as if I solved that:

Found out, that this behavior occured, because I commented out the 2nd (horizontal middle) one of three images in the used class (<div class="gk-cols gk-gallery" data-cols="3">) and showed only the 1st and the 3rd. Just had to shift the image from the horizontal right position (3rd) to the middle position (2nd) and comment the right position out. Seems not to work when there's a gap between two images in one row... Anyway - now it works :)

Problem solved then - thanks! :)

Gerald
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:21 am
Hi

Ok. Great to hear that. Thread closed.